- ADEM is bringing you up-to-date knowledge from the world of e-commerce, online marketing, digital communication and other areas of digital economy all thanks to the participation of top experts and companies.
- At ADEM you’ll gain unique know-how in the area of online marketing and e-commerce.
- ADEM is practice-based, so you’ll get to test your theoretical knowledge in practice, which will help you learn what you’ll really need to know for doing business on the Internet.
These experts will become your guides in the area of digital economy
Motto: If you want to achieve something in life, reach out and take it! Even if you felt down, you’ve made a step forward!
- As an E-Commerce manager at Dr. Max, I take care of development, new projects, and the innovation team.
- I studied at university and then I gained experience at several top Czech e-shops.
- I’ve been playing table tennis since my childhood.
Motto: What gets measured gets improved. Denise Duffield-Thomas
- Currently I work as an Online Marketing Manager at Cream Finance.
- My biggest achievement in the area of e-commerce was a revision of marketing costs following by optimization of marketing channels and operation at telesales, which meant a yearly saving of 150 000€.
- I enjoy car detailing.
Motto: “He who doesn’t do anything, doesn’t fail. He who doesn’t fail is promoted. He who’s promoted, doesn’t have to do anything.” And now make yourself do nothing at all! 🙂
- I’m the director and owner of Entrypoint.
- I studied at Canada and I’ve successfully executed a number of political campaigns and campaigns for private subjects both in the Czech Republic and abroad.
- I appreciate good music and philosophy.
Motto: I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. Mark Twain
- I’m a Business Manager at Raynet, Ltd., and I help companies use CRM effectively. I consult business and registration models.
- My biggest success was the implementation of CRM/ERP System in an international company in a position of Project Manager.
- In my free time, I enjoy cycling, canoeing, hiking, shooting, Chess, fitness, theatre, musical theatre, dancing, reading, music, cooking, modern technologies.
Motto: I’d rather regret things I’ve done, than things I haven’t done while I had the chance.
- Currently, I’m a freelance Performance Advisor. I’ve been working in digital marketing since 2011 and I’ve created online campaigns for clients such as Allianz, Fortuna Game, Asseco Solution and Golden Gate CZ.
- I have begun my career while I was still studying at agency Sun Marketing, where I worked my way up to leading a team of 10 specialists at performance ads and web analysis. I’m one of the 14 certified Google Partner trainers in the Czech Republic.
- I enjoy fishing, baking cakes, and building puzzle.
Motto: Treat others the way you want to be treated yourself.
- I work as a PPC Specialist at AAA Auto and I’m a freelance Online Marketing Specialist.
- I studied IT systems and programming and after finishing my studies I’ve begun to work in online marketing for smaller and bigger e-shops. Then I worked with international clientele thanks to collaborating with international agencies.
- In my free time, I enjoy reading and photography.
Motto: The brain is the most overrated organ. Woody Allen
- Current position: Offline Marketing Manager at AAA Auto International, for markets in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, and Hungary. I’m responsible for planning and realization of TV, radio, print and leaflet campaigns.
- I graduated from The University of Economics in Prague.
- My hobbies are traveling and cycling.
Motto: Life is a question of priorities.
- I work as a Google Play Marketing Manager for CEE. I’m responsible for promoting of Google Play in Central and Eastern Europe regions.
- For the past 6 years I’ve been working for Google and clients requesting Online Ads. I’m very proud of the campaign for a mobile application for Nutrimimi for pregnant women and mothers as I was a part of the team responsible for creating the application. This app has been downloaded by almost 100 000 people till this day.
- I enjoy surfing and travel – the furthest I traveled was to Australia, New Zealand, and Patagonia.
Motto: Happiness is in the little things.
- I’m developing products for an international company FG Forrest. We build all e-shops, websites, and intranets in a platform called Edee. I’m trying to direct our effort into a faster realization of our projects while increasing the comfort for our customers and improving the safety of our solutions.
- Positive feedback from clients makes me happy. I’ve been working for FG Forrest for 20 years, so I’m unable to name all the projects.
- I devote my free to the family, I enjoy an easy-read book and I still enjoy everything around programming.
Motto: “The best way to predict your future is to create it”. Abraham Lincoln
- Position: CEO of Quanda International, Ltd. I began developing an online application Quanda in 2010 and today it’s used by hundreds of customers in 15 countries around the world. Previously I worked on marketing strategies for companies such as Czech Computer, Performia, Delfín Travel or Lightway.
- I graduated from The Technical University of Ostrava. I’m a Marketing Specialist, Lector, and Coach with 15 years of experience.
- I’m proud that I’ve had more than 800 students in my workshops in the past 3 years.
- I enjoy playing golf and snowboarding in the winter.
Motto: “Be calm. Observe. Listen. Be present.” Eckhart Tolle
- I work as a Consultant for Seznam.cz and I help clients with marketing strategy. I consult on Sklik campaigns and evaluate their results.
- I lead Sklik training for specialists, clients and college students.
- I enjoy psychology and startups.
Motto: A smile makes everything better.
- Currently, I work as a Social Media Specialist at Nydrle (a creative agency focused on data). At Nydrle I take care of social media profiles of clients. I’m responsible for communication for brands such as Billa, Dove, and Carte d’Or. In the past, I was responsible for brands such as NUK, Rexona, Signal, Zendium, Centrum Chodov and other. I used to work as a Brand Manager for Wella Professionals and other Wella company brands.
- I graduated from a post-graduate program at The University of Economics in Prague, where I also acquired Edcom Certificate from the Association of Commercial Agencies and Department of Business and Commercial Communications.
- I like to travel, especially to South-East Asia, USA and I plan to travel further. I also enjoy sports like snowboarding, collective sports, in-line skating, etc.
Motto: If we want to live to the fullest potential, we should begin trying immediately.
- I work as a Digital Strategist in the Social Media department at Inspiro Solutions Agency. Among my clients are companies such as Huawei, O2, Makro and other.
- I graduated from The University of Economics in Prague and during my studies, I worked as a Managing Director at a startup Six Directions and consulted marketing for small and mid-size companies.
- Hobbies: floorbal, playing piano and guitar, good food and drinks
Motto: “Stay hungry stay foolish” /Steve Jobs/
- Currently, I work as the Head of the SEO Department at Performics Agency.
- I have experience working with international corporations and local small businesses in various departments such as website creation, new project design for online environment, browser optimization combining technical knowledge, marketing, creative thinking and common sense, which is what I like.
- In my free time, I like to travel and watch movies, both in a cinema and film festivals.